This past week we had a birthday. My baby is 14. Yikes! It seems like we just had Christmas, so it's hard to come up with gifts, again.
We took him out to eat at Texas Roadhouse trying to beat the Valentines Day rush (Feb. 13) but it was still crowded. After our meal they had him sit on the birthday saddle and give him a big birthday "Yee Haw". He was a good sport about it.
![]() |
| Oreo ice cream cake |
Our ward has had a turnover in members they say, so they started having ward dinner parties. We signed up and got to know five new couples this weekend. It's been hard to get to know anyone since we are in primary.
My parents came down for the weekend and grandpa ordained Riley to be a Teacher in the aaronic priesthood. Thank you dad.
We also got other life changing news this past week that I will share on another post.
Okay, among family we joke about dad. He has to get every last bite and he scrapes the bowl until you want to scream. Depression baby symptoms I guess, but still annoying.
I got this cute picture of Shawn and granny before we went to church.
After weeks of same'ol, same'ol I guess we got some out of the ordinary excitement. Yeah! with more to come.




4 comments:
Wow I haven't seen your parents forever. They look great! Looking forward to more posts from you-you've been gone awhile :)
CONNIE!!!!! So unfair to leave us hanging like that. So I will have to make things up, hmmm, an unexpected 14 years after the last baby pregnancy? You're moving back? Gregg shaved his head? You have decided to homeschool. Ummm, you have decided to teach PE? You gotta fill us in!!!!!
Can't believe he's 14! So crazy! I'm glad you got to take some time off and that your family came into town. :)
Happy Birthday to your 4 year old. I refuse to believe he's 14...
Lots of cool things happening. I hope. I'll be waiting anxiously to hear your other news!
Post a Comment