June 23, 2013

Holy Moly!!!

Where do I start? I've had bloggers block, if there is such a thing.

What's new?
  • The last month of school.
  • Packing up all my personal art supplies to move to the new school.
  • Finding out we have to move, AGAIN!
  • Looking for another house. Blah.
  • Getting doctor check ups.
  • Trip to Idaho.
That should about cover it.  On the way to Idaho we found out we are able to get into the only available rental home in Herriman. Luckily the boys can stay in their schools and I will be close to work still. We had been looking far and wide and I was getting doubtful that I would be any closer to work.
The family we were renting from want their house back. Sad day. We really like it here and we were ready to stay for the long haul.
This week we ran up to Rexburg for a few days to take care of a few things. I needed to go through some things we've had in storage to see exactly what there was. We also needed to go to Chester and start cleaning up the place. Kera and I met up and filled the truck up with stuff... hoping that it would actually make it to the dump. We will see.
There are changes going on at mom and dads place. They sold their back lot and garden to secure the property in Chester. It looks a little different these days. This area will eventually be apartments. They cut down the huge pine tree and the birch tree.

Then again, some things never change at grandmas.
 I think we tried to clean off her fridge once and put these pictures in an album but they somehow made it back to the fridge again.
Now we are back home were things are constantly changing. Tomorrow I can start going through things and packing for our move down the road. It will be nice to get that job over with. I'm still waiting to get into the new school I'll be teaching at.
I'm super excited to teach drawing and painting and say good bye to the ceramic classes. That will be a load off.
Until next time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

With all this packing and moving, you must have NO JUNK around your house! DI loves you!

Hope to see you soon, friend. Hang in there! Life will calm down! It has to!