My cousin had nothing but an update on her blog, so I figured "I can do that too." Here it goes.
1. We awaited the day to move, again. Despite the challenge of finding a home in the area to keep the boys in their schools WE DID IT. (by the skin of our teeth)
2. We started moving July 4th, of all days.
3. We did manage to celebrate a bit by going to a SLC Bees baseball game + fireworks. There are pictures.
5. Moved. My sisters birthday. I forgot to send the cute card I found. Oh well, next year.
6. G. Bjorn's birthday was overshadowed by moving. But, I can move into a house in 2 days flat.
7. I can throw away most anything and yes, D.I. and thrift stores love me.
8. We went on a SLC tour for G. Bjorns belated birthday. Learned about the Great Salt Lake, saw the Capital building (beautiful and amazing) an old cemetery, old houses, This is the Place and look out point. There are pictures of that too.
9. Staying up late, sleeping in...don't know if I'm a fan.
10. I don't know what to do with myself when everything is done and I'm not working. What to do, what to do?
11. Duh, blog update.
The end.
P. S. I just re-discovered HGTV, I found something to do. Ha. Time for school samples and HGTV. I like it.
4 comments:
I've been missing you!
I am so excited for your new job. I hope it is fun and not a daily drudgery.
Good Luck with all the changes in your life. Hope all is well.
Glad to hear from you again! I hope you're liking your new home. :)
Post a Comment