The boys and I ended up in Idaho once again. We followed T'Jae and Eldon up, because it's hard for a mother to say good bye.
When we pulled up to mom's, T'Jae was busy trimming shrubs in the front yard. I jumped in and started to help them. It continued the next day. They have a lot of yard to take care of and it's getting hard for them. They can't keep up. It's nice to be able to help them get ready for fall. Dad helped out more than he should have, but you can't tell him not too.
I was able to go to a couple of my favorite places; Snoasis and Mill Hollow. Yum. I hope it holds me over until the next visit.
The weather was delightful. The evenings had that cool fall feeling in the air. I love going home.
Of course, I had to leave and say good bye to my big boys. I don't like that. Dad said a pray before we left and he gets choked up these days to say good bye himself. *Sniff*
Life, it's full of...stuff. But, it's always nice to have a safe place with people who love you to call home.

3 comments:
You are right. Home is the best place on earth.
I love your family. So glad you got to go up to Idaho to visit again!
I'm so sorry I missed another trip!
I drove past your parent's house yesterday and thought, "Wow their yard looks great!" Now I know that it's because lots of love and helping hands got it that way!
Post a Comment