November 23, 2013

Yes, I'm Thankful.

I have friends that are on the ball and have taken on the challenge of writing something they are grateful for every day. Sheesh... that's commitment. I to am grateful, I just don't have the time to declare it day by day.

I'm thankful for:
Family. Need it be said? Good parents, good husband and boys that I love more than life.
Faith. I couldn't survive this life without a knowledge of God. I also appreciate the Holy Spirit. I have gotten through some pretty hard times because of prayer and faith.
Talent. I am grateful for my talents in art. I love creating.
My Job. Yes, it was more than a blessing that I was able to transfer to my current school. The administration is "Awesome" they say we are a family and they make us feel like it is so. I actually like my job now!
Education. I still can't believe I finished my education. I love learning and would be a professional student if I could. On a just for fun basis. :)

Those are the big things, and there are many little things. Like, the sun, the seasons, hot showers, fruit, music, books, tape, toilet paper, soap, makeup, sweaters, puppies, hugs, cars, french fries... you get the picture.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love sweaters, hot showers and music, too. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)