July 18, 2016

Don't Say I'm Bored!

I need to take my own advice.

Let me fill you in first. At school I can't stand to hear someone say "I'm bored". It's ridiculous and rather obnoxious to hear a kid say that before class even starts or when they have plenty of work to do. Just DON'T say it.

I struggled last week, and this week has begun the same way, I'm bored! I have literally nothing to do. I've cleaned under every sink, gone through drawers, cleaned closets, keep up with the laundry and dishes. I've pretty much gotten my lesson plans worked out as to what I'm doing in my classes, I'm almost done watching "Friends" from start to finish. I'm stumped as I sit in this place alone as to what...to...do. Instead of say "I'm bored" I've got to come up with a plan. Maybe I should start a painting, or go in search of a chair to reupholster...something.

Time to go back to work!

No comments: