It has taken 5 years to say that and I didn't know if I ever would. Now that I am at the High School level, I can actually say it was the best move I ever made. Great prep time, great classes with zero classroom management. I don't worry to much about the sleepers, I mean, it will catch up with them eventually and if they want to graduate, they will wake up. Ha.
WHAT A BLESSING! Because...
You know that saying "Just when you think it couldn't get any worse" well, that is how I would describe the rest of my life. I just can't catch a break.
But here is the bright side:
- Trials make you turn to prayer more than ever
- Prayer makes you rely on the Savior
- The gift of the Holy Ghost is precious
- Love is above all the most important thing
- Learning that Faith and Hope are intertwined and Doubt and Fear are not part of Gods plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment