When will it get easier??? Just when I thought I was over the really hard times of missing my missionary boy, along comes a wave of emotions that bring me to tears. Okay, it didn't help that I was busy yesterday and didn't get an email off because I was fixing a surprise package for him. I was thinking about him all day and wanted to send him new photos, so I started a mini scrap book thing, had to get snacks, blah, blah, blah. All before going to class, shwew. A girl in my New Testament class is from Daejeon Korea and willing to take the package to T'Jae for me, I was thrilled. The best things about it is she knows him from a graphic art class that they had together (small world), the second best thing is she lives near the mission president, and the third best thing is she is cute a can be.
Back to my pity party...
Anyway, it didn't help my psyche to get his email and find that he had a rough week, and the first words of his letter are, "Sad, I missed you-I'm sure your all busy with baseball." Oh, that made my heart drop.
Then I see a picture of his darling face and I want it right now. As we get ready to go on vacation it's hard to realize that our family dynamic will never be the same again. (The positive side, is the fact that we are out of the McDonald Playland stage. Yes!)
I almost feel like I miss each one of my boys to a certain extent, just because... our family will never be the same from this moment on, ...this moment, ...now, this moment. You get the picture?
1 comment:
You make me cry. I feel your pain. Kera
Post a Comment