The fun part of the job. Hands on stuff.
My mentors, or cooperating teachers Larry Prescott and Dona Burgie.
Dona and I actually went to school together at Ricks way back when.
It was nice to get positive reinforcement from my cooperating teachers on Friday.
A couple of the students were wondering if I got a "good grade" after the supervisors visit. Cute. It was a couple of students that have a hard time keeping their cell phones put away, so I told them he saw them messing on their phones and I got in trouble for not taking them away. :) Think it will help? Who am I kidding? Ha ha.
Over all, I think I am doing what I need to do. I also think that if I had more control, it would be easier. One thing that is hard, is having completely different taste in art than the other teachers. It's all good because I am learning what I would and would not do. But, I can't complain with another week under my belt.
P.S. I got a wonderful email this week, T'Jae's itinerary and flight information to come home!!! I was so happy I cried and thought I would stop before I got to school but when Dona saw me and asked, then I cried for joy again. It was just the best news ever!
Simple Pleasure: JEANS! You don't realize how wonderful they are until you aren't allowed to wear them.
2 comments:
I totally feel your pain. I got so nervous every time I was evaluated. But usually my cooperating teacher was a lot more picky than my University professors. Oh well...like your teacher said, they probably just do it to show how much progress you've made by the end. Good luck with your student teaching and future evaluations!
Oh Connie, I love you! You are the best and I am sure that you did amazing! I am so excited to see my best friend again! Is he still coming home on the 16th? Ill have to make sure I come to the airport or something. I wrote him a few weeks ago, so I hope he got my letter. I totally feel your pain on the jeans thing...I AM SO SICK OF DRESS PANTS!
Post a Comment