January 25, 2010

Week THREE

Another good week. There's not much more to say. Students are busy working on projects. I give a lesson this week on "head drawing" which is going to be a challenge for me. NOT, my favorite thing. I have been busy reviewing all the proportions and facial features, but I've yet to put it all together. I don't think I can fake this one.
I also need to prepare a Chuck Close inspired sample for an upcoming lesson. I like hands on homework. The lesson planning and typing... not so much.
I'm hoping to get some pictures to post for next time. I've got to jazz things up a bit.

Simple Pleasure: That moment of silence in the morning before everyone gets up. Awe!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

High praise from Buttercup:

"Mom, I saw Connie in the hall today. She actually said hi to me! She's really cool!"

From the mouth of a teenager... YOU ROCK!!!