Braden had 4 buddies come down from Idaho too. I've been the only gal in the house.
We had a big brunch after Sacrament meeting. It was a fun day.
Now for the wait.
Braden got a call last week asking him to enter the MTC on March 14! They are trying out a new pilot program, limiting the MTC stay for those with foreign languages to 5 weeks instead of the 8 weeks. Meanwhile, Braden is dying.... he wants to leave already.
Anyway, its always a blessing hearing your boy bear testimony of the gospel he is about to share. It's one of those "payback' days for a mother, as my friend reminded me. Braden is a gentle soul, with a sweet and gentle spirit.
![]() | |
| Grandpa Thorkelson with his grandkids, all the local cousins. |

3 comments:
What a great day for you and your family! Missionaries are the greatest!
Wow! That's a long time to wait! Hopefully it goes fast for him.
I wish I knew your boys! You have such an awesome family. What happened to the good old days when there was a family reunion every other weekend?
Post a Comment