Yup, we took off for warmer weather last weekend. I didn't have any work I needed to do so it was nice to leave my job and life behind to enjoy the sunshine and my boys... well, at least Braden. Once we arrived in Saint George I don't think I saw Shawn or Riley because they went off with cousins and friends. We stayed with Rees and Markay.
So, Braden and I went to visit Annie, my niece. We went to lunch at Kneader's. I've been wanting to go there since I heard it's tasty. It was. Braden and I sat on the sunny side of the place. He had a yummy sandwich.
Look at my salad, the raspberries were beautiful. Can you tell I didn't think about taking a photo until after I had consumed a few?
Braden and I went to the temple on Saturday. There's nothing better than having a few special moments before he goes on his mission.
Time has passed and now the time is here, Braden will be off to the MTC on Wednesday. Hold on to my heart.
Simple Pleasure: Weekends... need I say more?
2 comments:
So happy for you to have another missionary going out! It is so great!
I LOVE the pic of you two at the Temple!! What a treasure!
You dun good, Conn... two out of two! Two to go.
Post a Comment